The Ins And Outs of How We Do Business
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to provide cleaning supplies and tools such as mop and vacuum?
- What time do the cleaners arrive?
- What do I do with my pets while the cleaners are here?
- How do I pay?
- What if I have to cancel an appointment?
- How do you determine the cleaning fee?
Most of our cleaners have their own supplies and equipment but if you prefer they use your equipment and/or supplies, just tell us and that is what we will do. Occasionally, we may send a cleaner who does not have supplies and tools and will need to use yours, but this is the exception, not the rule.
We give an approximate arrival time with a 1 hour window due to sometimes unkown completion times of immediately preceding jobs and variable travel times.
While all our cleaners are ok with pets, we recommend the pets be kept in a secluded area while the cleaning is taking place, allowing the cleaners to clean unobstructed and unbothered.
We will e-mail you with the total due and you will pay by e-transfer.
We charge an hourly per person fee.